Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Joke on Me

Hugs!!!! What better way to start our day. The e mail came in with sweet words about friendship stating that we ladies seem to have a way of picking each other up and getting on with our days. The fellows aren't all up to hugs but they do have a slap on the back for a pal or two and that, to me, is a hug all its own. So look around and see who you can hug today.
Thanks Pauline for my laugh of the day. I was surprised to see an attachment from you with words about the 'dog pack' that was attacking a huge crocodile. I read the words, and thought as I scrolled down, there was no way I wanted to see a gory picture of dogs attacking a crocodile or visa verse, how ugly as the words described in detail the alpha dog had a muzzle hold, another the tail so it couldn't keep thrashing, and a third chewing the underbelly of the crocodile . . . and then this picture . . . I am still laughing out loud.

Billy Graham at the age of ninety-two. The Evangelist who could fill a stadium with thousands of people and convince them to follow a better way. I wonder what he would have to say about what is going on in our world today. He stood beside many of our presidents and not one begrudged him his faith. If he were speaking today, I think I would stop and listen. I could use a few words of encouragement. Couldn't you?



So today as you go about looking for someone to hug, know that they are waiting to see the sparkle in your eye and know that they are special to you. Two to one, they will hug you right back. So a verbal hug to you Pauline for the cute puppies and their veracious appetites. One to Andrea for reaching out to invite me to sunshine in her bailiwick as she feels my search for vitamin D. Another to John M. on celebrating another birthday. Be careful John you could catch up with me. A special hug to Jo in hopes that she is healing fast. I am sitting here thinking I'm ready for a group hug today....I hope you are....consider yourself hugged. Yep!!! Hugs to all.

















No comments:

Post a Comment