Thursday, March 3, 2011

Other Art Forms


This picture of the new bath fixtures is a sad sorry story. Who ever the worker was, he or she, didn't know their right hand from their left and made an expensive mistake all the way around. It has to be a joke, no one could be that dumb . . . or can they? Having any work done lately has been an iffy proposition for a lot of folks, but I have been lucky in getting hold of a local fellow who knew his stuff when the pipe burst under the house and he had to replace all of them with the latest pipe material. So far so good.




The latest new art form made from flip-flops. There was no caption to give credit to the artist who thought this up. It takes all kinds to make our world.



It is Thursday morning already and our rains prevail. Yesterday, I was invited out for a drive to Crescent City with our friend Marcia, and we ran a half dozen errands in the teeming rain. Emma, the Golden Retriever, is going to be sporting a bright green Frisbee next time she goes to the dog park. I sat in the car when Marcia went in to pick up a Papa Murphy's pizza. There had to be ten folks ahead as I watched them come out of the car with a big pizza in their hands. It was fun to watch the different ones handle the pizza and try for their car keys as the rains poured down. I held the pizza on the way home and it looked good enough to eat but it was not for me. I still had left over boiled dinner to finish up and although it was very tasty, I was glad to see the end of it. All in all, a wonderful day in good company.
So today as the week slowly grinds to a halt, keep your nose to the 'grind stone' and finish up your projects. Plan a Papa Murphy pizza for your dinner, after all they are made with what you choose in mind and I am sure you choose every vegetable there is with just a little meat . . . oh yeah! Now, I'll tell one . . . as I can see you choosing salami, sausage and whatever else they have to offer which you can hide in the extra cheese and sauce. The secret of success is to enjoy it. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment