Monday, March 21, 2011

Yetch!

Done!

The end picture is first and it is not a garden snake we are looking at this morning. The e-mail came in yesterday and made me shudder. I don't even like Garden Snakes. I am told this one is harmless and lives in Arizona, well now I know why I do not want to live in Arizona. I have trouble enough watching the tiny black snake slither through my garden and if the outside chairs were closer I'd be the first one on top of one of them. Yetch!! Snakes!!! This one is a Desert King Snake and some 'clown' put up flags to ward off having it run over as it devoured a Goanna lizard, a Sand Monitor. The snake is eight feet long and the lizard five feet long and it took five hours for the snake to devour the lizard. Talk about a gourmet meal.

Almost done.

Mid way
just beginning
I'm for a big truck to come by and even the score. I know, I know, in Nature there is a wondrous round of activity in which the strong survive and the weak demise. Nope, life is just not fair. If it was fair then there would be no fear in our world.
So today, as you go about your new week, try and keep in mind that we only have today . . . yesterday is long gone and I hope you had a good one; tomorrow is yet to come and when it does it will be 'today' so keep that in mind as you go about making each of your seconds count. We can only live and learn and do what we have to do to survive. the 'events' will pass and more will come as we ride the roller coaster of life. Hold on to faith, hope and charity and participate in each so you can bring some 'fairness' to your world. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment