Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Way To Go

I am not sure about the newest change in my life but this morning I could upload a picture as you can see here.   I can't get on to the 'usual' area where I added a few new pictures and will have to find out why, or maybe they even went to the 'la,la,land' of computerdom.     I've been told "practice makes perfect" so I will continue to try to master the newest 'change' even though I still feel there was absolutely nothing wrong with the 'old way' . . . not being stubborn, just truthful.

That is our Emma trying very hard to give her visitor one of her toys, or maybe she is trying to get one of her toys back from her little visitor.    Pat has a friend who bring her dog over to play with Emma hoping they will both wear out and not need so much attention.    Emma has grown into a beautiful dog but continues her puppy ways and finds it hard not to just 'love you to pieces' and she does endlessly.

So today, Sunday, make your seconds count and do something special just for you.    I will continue to master the changes in the computer, even the waking up to having a PC Power Spread going full tilt finding errors in my programs to the tune of 243 then telling me to check the fix it but not before it brings up the fact they are selling you this particular program.    I am wondering how they can just log into your computer and start a search program without permission.  Well, I do not know what the 243 errors are, but I do know my own scan was put to work this week and that everything was just fine.    Keep your eyes open and listen good as you go about today because there is some one out there wanting to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge all over again.    Just be careful.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment