Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday morning

Good morning this bright and cold morning. It seems as though the warmth of sunshine comes later in the day. It was very warm after five p.m. last evening so I opened windows to let some of the house heat out and settled down for a game of scrabble. Jane is here visiting and she is a scrabble player, a good one, beat me both games. We were bragging about our fish tacos so she invited us out to Panchos and she tried the fish taco salad and found it to be every bit as delicious as we bragged about.


I am disappointed I cannot find the way to put up my pictures this morning. There is suppose to be some one word on the list that will allow this but so far I haven't found it. I do not like the fact that changes can be made and there is no control over the blog. It was working just fine and from the letters that poured in complaining about the changes, maybe Google or whoever is responsible for making the changes will put it back and let us continue with a program that worked just fine. It popped up with a message about a tab being opened, showed the old heading to get to a picture but then let me down when it wouldn't finish the 'done' part and show the picture on the blog . . . so I gather there is a problem . . . but how to fix it? I don't have a clue.


As Groucho Marx said, "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, find it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." It goes for making computer changes without input.


So today, be of good cheer, practice patience and know you are one day closer to your 'time out' and plan a time for rest and relaxation. Meanwhile Jane is thinking of settling down in Brookings so is going to look around and see what is available in the mobile parks. She spent seven years in Hawaii and doesn't want to be far away from the ocean. I gather her two weeks in Portland convinced her to try the coast to settle down.


Make today a good one, smile a lot, and use your seconds wisely. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment