Friday, May 27, 2011

TGIF Again

Good Morning.   It is Friday and one day closer to the weekend.  It seems to me I have written those words more than once.  I am beginning to feel like I am in a rut as I want to go back to the normal way I was able to bring up a lovely picture, or at least a funny one, and tell you about life in my my neck of the woods.   If I am not mistaken, the bush picture was taken from a moving car.  I am hoping to use it, along with others in a new poetry book.    Right now I would be happy if I could pull up some of the current pictures in "My Pictures."
The picture of Emma playing with her friend who comes over to play with her a couple of days each week.   They have a great time visiting and exchanging toys after a lot of running around the yard.    It wears them out.  I think that is the intent and purpose of their owners so they can have an uninterrupted visit and a cup of coffee.



What are you going to do with your weekend?    It is Memorial Day and there should be a lot of activities to join into.    The library book sale started on Thursday of this week and by the first days end the room was in shambles and the crew was trying hard to put things in order for another go round the next morning.  I managed to find four books by my favorite authors so have enough reading for the summer months, if it ever gets here.  We are having winter weather, strange and colder than normal but we cannot complain as we look at the pictures and read the stories of those in the mid states who are suffering untold agonies.   The spirits resilient so I am sure we will be hearing about the rebuilding process and will be amazed at the come back.    I do wonder how many will move out of the tornado alley though.     It is one of nature's elements I don't think I would want to live with.    


So today, remember those folks and pray for all of them.    Get off your duff and do some one chore you have been neglecting.    I am.   Make your seconds count and find reasons to laugh out loud as it is magic for the spirit.  Hugs to all.

P.S. and don't ask about the way the words are printing out as I have no clue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment