Saturday, May 14, 2011

Impatient Driver















Good morning. I received this e-mail and got a big chuckle out of it. We are all aware of the impatient driver and I am sure each one of us has had our moment when we would like to pass the 'land whale' going thirty five in a sixty five mile zone, or some one just poking along sight seeing as they go. I have heard of elephant's having a long memory but this one seems to have a sense of retribution. Shove your car close to my rear and see what happens . . . a great lesson for those who think they know it all.



It is Saturday morning . . . now I know why you are smiling. I am betting some of you are still bundled up and toasty warm in your bed knowing the alarm clock is not about to go off and disturb you. Do not sleep your seconds away though, get up and get going and have some fun today. I am having a 'home' day, have to catch up with a few household chores and then I am going to sit and read about "The White Queen" . . . yeah, another historical novel full of intrigue and mystery. I had two days away and did use my camera so need to up load and then blog about what I did see. Pat and I are both Taurus the Bull and celebrate our birthdays from the seventh of May through the fifteenth of May and find every excuse in the book to have a fun time. We haven't missed yet as we wined and dined our way through to Coos Bay. I found upon entering this fair city, the wood chip piles must lend credence to something like hay fever as I sneezed seven time on the way in. I don't know what the desk clerk thought of my watery eyes, maybe I had something in my eye or was just a very 'down' person. She eyed my hand full of Kleenex as if I had the germ of the century and didn't smile until I mentioned the word 'allergy'. She could identify with that as she commiserated on her allergy problems. We just find 'sisters' no matter where we go.




Before I leave today, I want to thank each and every one for the lovely cards and gifts. More on that tomorrow. Talk about "Queen For A Day" . . . well I think I have been "Queen" for at least two full weeks now and I am going to hate giving up my title. Make your today a good one. Don't waste your seconds as they are so very important to you and those you love. Remember it takes so many fewer muscles to smile than it does to frown, so practice the smile muscles all day. Share a few. Hugs to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment