Friday, May 20, 2011

Patience

Good morning. Google has decided, all on its own, to change the font, the way to pull up a picture and probably a few other things I know nothing about and will find out the hard way. I have some kind of 'error on page' that doesn't seem to 'yell' for attention and I have no way of knowing wht it is or how to correct it. Oh to have one of you here to put your magic minds and fingers to work. Why can't things be left as is until you decide you want change in your life. Why is it that anyone can make changes that effect you and there is little or nothing you can do about it . . . and it isn't all politics. . . . it can be anything at any time . . . um . . . do I sound like I am becoming an endless octogenarian with nothing to do but gripe . . . sorry, don't mean to be negative, but, I am not happy when I cannot just go about my own business as usual and have the joy of commisserating with my family and friends. Oh well . . . it will eventually be sorted out and I will find my self blogging again and pulling up a picture or two to amuse you or brighten your day. If you can read this minute print, good for you, I had to go find my glasses . . . good thing I knew where they were. If any one of you has an answer to this particular problem, please, don't be shy, sing out and let me know what keys to push.

I'm off to play more scrabble with Jane today. I am off to have my therapy treatment and massage by a young handsome therapist with magic fingers. . . I'm off period....but you all know that. Enjoy your seconds, make them count, work on patience, offer up a prayer or two and get a soul in heaven . . . I think I got at least a dozen in yesterday and hopefully as many more today. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment