Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pretty Faces

There was an e mail that came in yesterday with a story about husbands and told tales of their wants and needs. It was well done as it alluded to the good and bad habits of our 'significant others' be they boy friend, pal, husband or just a male you hear about. In the end it told of the virtue of owning a cat which reminded me of a plaque that said "you haven't lived, until you have been ignored by a cat." Meanwhile enjoy the photos. You know you will want to go and adopt one.of these lovable creatures. AAH! ! !
I wish I knew what each puppy was. This looks like a little beagle pup to me. The very first dog we owned was a tiny beagle and we lived in Navy housing so there was not yard area and no place for an active puppy to survive. We were both off all day so in all fairness to the puppy we found a home on a farm and it survived to be a beautiful big dog with the run of the entire farm.
Now this little one looks healthy and hardy. Love the collar.
What a face! Pug nose, sleepy eyes and freckles . . . must be the Irish in him.
What a sad looking little pup. One look and you know you want to take her home. Look at those ears. Can't you just hear, 'pet me, pet me' . . . one snap of the fingers and this one would be up and bounding about with two balls in her mouth.
Here is a cutie, alive, alert, and ready for fun. With pups like these how could you ever be lonely. They require lots of attention and in return give you unconditional love.




Well not everyone. We are supporting the oil cartel and 'he' gives a leg up to Brazil to start digging for oil so we can buy it from them . . . um . . . wonder where your vote will go in 2012 as our illustrious president is starting on the road to a BILLION dollar run for keeping his job. Insult to injury, sure hope you are all paying attention to what is going on in our world.



So today, Saturday, the beginning of a nice weekend with more stormy spring weather, but, not so bad that you cannot get out and shake a little office dust off your shoes. Maybe a movie is in the offering today as a couple of good ones are coming out. Lucky me, I have my granddaughter Erin here for a few days and she gets to choose her favorite restaurant and we will enjoy a catch up on what has been going on in her life. She was in for a while yesterday and showed me some of the things my camera can do . . . I didn't know that! There is a lot I don't know. Now if we had a little sunshine we could go on a picture taking jaunt and maybe, just maybe, you would get some pictures that were not out of focus or grainy. No complaints though, you are lucky I know which button to push to get the pictures I do. Oh to have a young brain....okay, I'll settle for the fact this one is still working. Make your seconds count and have a great day, a day to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment