Sunday, February 13, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY

Art work by Sharon Guinn . It reminded me of a lovely valentine.


Valentines are love notes to remind us that we are loved. In case you were remiss, take time out today to call a few friends you have been neglecting lately and let them know that you are thinking about them and will make a date to see them soon.


A little bird sat on a wire stretching over my yard
and soon came another and sat beside its friend
Before I knew what happened
six more came on this line
and made the musical scale
that seemed to come alive

It has to be a Valentine
I hope it was meant for me
For the birds were like little notes
tweeting a melody

Did I hear Happy Valentine?
I'm sure I really did
I laughed so loud
I scared them
and chased them all away
but know that each one of them
really made my day.


May you receive lots of candy kisses, along with a real one too. Hugs to All . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment