Friday, February 25, 2011

Angles

Good morning. The teeming rain on the sky light sounded like the Scottish drummers last evening, but, it was not snow as predicted so I am not complaining. Today is to be a stormy day, but I will wait and see. Meanwhile I have coffee to brew, the other eye to open and I'll share some pictures that were sent to me yesterday about taking pictures with your camera at just the right angle. They are something to see and funny as well. I will have to keep my eyes open when I am out with my camera and see if I can find some angles like these, or I might embark on a journey where I can find just the right picture to show a letter of the alphabet. One of my daughter's had that as an assignment in an art class years ago and it was fabulous to see the outcome of the pictures. I remember "O" was depicted by looking up into a basketball hoop, and a 'W" showed up on a wooden fence.
Now this is making bubbles . . . cute and funny and so misleading It is all in the angle of the camera.

The flowers are getting a good soaking and it looks like the fellow resting is too, but you know he wouldn't sit still if he was being 'soaked to the skin', well maybe if it is a very hot day, he might think it was a good idea. The facial expression says a lot.



This is clever. Imagine the weight of the statue on a car . . . it wouldn't look like this. Some one photographer has a great imagination and a good eye.
So today, it is Friday already . . . can you believe it? Where did this week go? I have an impossible jigsaw puzzle going so am far from bored, but I must remember to look first to see if there is a lot of dark pieces as the eyes are not what they used to be. This puzzle takes on a look of copper pieces at night so there is no way you can find anything. The best time is when the sun is going down and the brightness shows on the table. I am planning a trip out doors today if the weather cooperates and may make it all the way to Walmart. I want to see some of those people that show up on the little videos, who knows, I might be caught on camera. Take yourself out and breathe some fresh air, do some one thing that is relaxing and shake the cobwebs out of your brain. Be sure you take your camera along and look for some of those angles to shoot at and send me a picture or two. Have fun, that is important, that is what having a weekend off is all about . . . no work . . . just play! Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment